- Instructor: admin
- Duration: 10 weeks
NAVY Matric Recruit (MR) Course Coaching
The Indian Navy Matric Recruit (MR) examination is held twice a year for recruiting sailor under Matric Recruitment. This is the first chance after Matric Examination to join the Indian Navy as a Sailor.
As Chef MR the Sailor is trained to prepare food as per menu(vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products), and accounting of ration. In addition, he will also be trained in fire arms and is allotted other duties for efficient running of organisation.
As Steward (MR) the Sailor is trained to serve food in the officer’s messes, as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores and preparation of menu. He will also be trained in fire arms and is allotted other duties for efficient running of organisation.
Sanitary Hygienist (MR)
As Sanitary Hygienist (MR) the Sailor is trained to maintain hygiene in wash-rooms and other areas. In addition, he is also be trained in fire arms and is allotted other duties for efficient running of organisation.
MR SELECTION PROCESS
I – Written exam
II – Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
III – Medical Standard
Educational Qualification: MR Entry (Chef, Steward and Sanitary Hygienist) – Class X Pass from an educational board recognized by Central/State Government.
Age :The age for Steward, Chef and Sanitary Hygienist candidates should be between 17-20 years on the day of enrolment.
Indian Navy MR CBT Exam Pattern
A computer-Based Test is conducted for the Indian Navy Sailor MR Recruitment. There are total of 50 questions in the Indian Navy MR computer-based examination. Each question carrys 1 mark and will be in MCQ format.
Indian Navy MR Exam Pattern is given below:-
|Types of Questions||Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Topics/Subjects||Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge|
|Exam Duration||30 Minutes|
|Total Number of Questions||50 Questions|
|Marking Scheme||+1 for each correct answer -0.25 for each incorrect answer|
|Language||Hindi & English|
Indian Navy MR Syllabus
Section A: Science And Mathematics
1. Nature of Matter, Universe (Planets/ Earth/ Satellites/ Sun), Electricity and its applications
2. Force and Gravitation, Newton’s Laws Of Motion, Work, Energy and Power
3. Heat, Temperature, metals and NonMetals, Carbon and its Compounds, Measurements in Science, Sound & Wave Motion, Atomic Structure
4. Mathematical Simplification, Ratio and Proportion, Algebraic Identities, Linear Equations and Polynomials, Simultaneous Equations, Basic Trigonometry
5. Simple Mensuration, Geometry, Measures of Central Tendency (Average, Median and Mode)
6. Interest, Profit, Loss and Percentage, Work, Time, Speed and Distance
Section B: General Awareness
1. Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland, Harbours
2. Culture and Religion, Freedom Movement, Important National Facts about India, Heritage, Arts and Dance
3. History, Defence, Wars and neighbours, Awards and Authors, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition
4. Current Affairs, Languages, Capitals and Currencies, Common Names, Full Forms and Abbreviations
5. Eminent Personalities, National : Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments
6. Sports : Championships / Winners/ Terms/ Number of Players
Indian Navy MR Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
To join the Indian Navy as a Sailor MR the candidate needs to be physically capable of performing the task. The eligible candidates for the recruitment should successfully qualify in the Phase I selection through the written examination then only they will be eligible for the Physical Fitness Test in Indian Navy MR. The Physical Test consists of essentially three tests to declare a candidate physically qualified for the posts applied.
|Running||Total Distance: 1.6 KM
Total Time: 7 minutes.
Candidates will be filtered on the basis of their performance at this stage. One has to successfully cover a distance of 1.6 KM in just 7 minutes.
|Squats||Candidates should be able to perform 20 squats.|
|Push-ups||Candidates should be able to perform 10 push-ups in order to finally qualify for the physical fitness test.|