Alfa Metis Pvt Ltd has partnered with Brain Checker Techno Services which is an ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001: 2007 Certified Company a promising Start-Up which has been nurtured to be a formidable brand in the DMIT Based Career Counseling. It was founded in October 2007. Brain Checker Techno Services India was formed on the premise of providing affordable Career Guidance Solutions to Indian Parents to understand their child’s core strengths. Today, Brain checker has emerged as a revolution in the Indian Career Counseling Space with a one of a kind platform for DMIT Testing Services. The reports are evaluated only by PhDs and M.Phil’s ensuring highest levels of accuracy (almost 95%)!
There are a few reasons Brain Checker was formed:
- Less than 10% of Indian Students undergo any form of career counseling!
- 85% students are unhappy with their career choices after 5 years!
- 17% of world’s suicide’s (age fewer than 21) happens in India!
- Less than 5 students in 100 undergo career counseling in T2 & T3 Cities in India!
Medically it has been verified that the development of the brain, its lobes and fingerprints is done during the 7th and 21st week of pregnancy. Therefore there is a direct co-relation between the development of the brain and fingerprint. During the development the information is transcribed as our finger prints; that are unique for everyone.
The word Dermatoglyphics comes from two Greek words (derma, skin and glyph, carve) and refers to the friction ridge formations which appear on the palms of the hands and soles of the feet. Dermatoglyphics is the scientific study of fingerprints. The term was coined by Dr. Harold Cummins, the father of American fingerprint analysis, even though the process of fingerprint identification had already been used for several hundred years. Dermatoglyphics refers to fingerprints, palm prints & foot patterns.Personality can be traced early in the mother’s womb, and it is reflected in fingerprints (Dermatoglyphics). Since each person’s fingerprints are unique, we can understand one’s innate potential, personality, and preferences by analyzing Dermatoglyphics
DMIT Analysis is for:
- Toddlers (Age 1-4)
- Children (Age 4-12)
- Teenagers & Young Adults (Age 12-24)
- Adults (Age 24+)
- Schools & Students
- Brain Checker DMIT Report of 40 pages is generated within 2-3 working days after receiving of your scanned finger prints. The report is further analysed at Alfa Metis and counseling is done by qualified professionals
- DMIT Test can be given by any age group. However, ideally students above 3-4 years should undergo the test.
- Dr. Howard Gardner has professed in his Theory of Multiple Intelligence that there are 8 types of intelligences. IQ is one of the 8 intelligences. If we evaluate a person only on IQ, then we are not evaluating him or her completely. The Brain Checker Test evaluates the individual on 8 known intelligences and hence is more holistic and projects a overall picture of the individual’s true strengths and weaknesses.
- At Brain Checker, all reports are evaluated highly qualified PhD’s or M.Phil’s in Psychology.
- Psychological Testing is a onetime activity. Parents today are very careful about choices they make about their child’s education. Even while selecting a coaching centre, we visit 4-5 good coaching Centre’s before finalizing our preferred test Centre. Brain Checker is the only company in India having over 100+ Corporate Tie-Ups, 7 years of Experience and offices in over 5 countries.
- Research on Dermatoglyphics (Study of Finger-prints) has been undertaken by the scientific world ever since 1926. The research has proved what the Indian Veda’s had concurred that Finger prints are a manifestation of the Brain’s potential.
- The DMIT Test is currently used by 80% schools in Taiwan, Hong Kong & Singapore. It has been recognized by the Asian Dermatoglyphics Association & has been commercially available in India since 2012.
A counseling is a session where the client and the counselor come together with a common objective of meeting with the clients problem in a more developmental and effective way. This process leads to action on part of the counselor, personal growth of the client usually occurs and resolution of the problem is an expectation.